Instructions for admins
The admin is a user account which has full privileges for the Anubis
site. She may perform all operations that are possible to do via the
User account handling
- The admin may register user accounts.
- The admin may edit, enable or disable user accounts.
- An admin may set other user accounts to be admin.
- The admin creates a call, and edits its content.
- The admin controls when a call becomes published by setting the
opens date of the call.
- The admin controls the deadline for creating and submitting
proposals to a call by setting the closes date.
- The contents of a call (the input fields for proposals, reviews and
decisions) can be edited whenever by the admin, but when a call has
been published it should be kept intact, or users will be confused.
Reviewers and reviews
- The admin may set a user account as a reviewer in a call.
- The admin may also set a user account as a chair for a
call. This is a special type of reviewer who has slightly higher
privileges than ordinary reviewers.
- The admin must create the review instances for each reviewer and
proposal in a call. It is up to the admin to decide which proposals
a reviewer must review.
- The admin is allowed to edit and submit user's proposals. Of course,
this should be done only in special circumstances.