Instructions for reviewers
The number of your unfinalized reviews is displayed on a yellow
background in the top menu. If there is no such yellow marker, your
reviews are done.
Click on the item "My reviews" in the top menu.
- The list of all reviews for your user account are shown in a table,
which can be sorted by any column.
- Note that the table may have more than one page, depending on
the number of proposals. Use the page selector at the bottom right of
- Click on the link "Review" to view the review of the proposal on
that line in the table.
- Edit the review.
Click Finalize to indicate that you are done with the review.
- Until the due date for reviews in the call, you may
Unfinalize a review if you wish to resume editing it.
- To view the proposal of the review, click the link to the proposal
in the title. (Tip: do right-hand click and "Open in new tab".)
- Before the due date, ensure that all your reviews have been
Basic reviewer information
- A user account is set as a reviewer for a specific call by the admin
of the Anubis system.
- The admin also creates the review instances for the proposals for
- Depending on the policy for the call, a reviewer may have to write a
review for all or only some proposals.
- The content (input fields) of the reviews are set for the call by the admin.
- The reviews of a call have a due date, before which all reviews must
have been finalized by the reviewers.
- The reviewer may view all proposals in the call.
- The reviewer cannot create or delete review instances, only edit them.
- The chair, if any, of a call may create review instances.
- A reviewer may view finalized reviews by other reviewers only if the
admin allows it for the call.