Instructions for users
Create a user account
- In order to create a proposal in a call, a user must have an account
in the system.
- To create an account in the Anubis system, go to the page
Register a user account and follow the
- When a new user account has been enabled, you will receive an email
describing how to set your password.
- Once you have an enabled account with the password set, you may
create a proposal from an open call.
Create a proposal
- Go to the page of the open call. All open calls are displayed on the
- Unless you have not already created a proposal in the call, there is
a button in the call page allowing you to do so.
- Create the proposal and fill in the values for the input fields.
- You may save the unfinished proposal and return to editing it later.
- Once the required fields of the proposal have been filled in correctly,
you may submit it.
- A proposal that has been submitted can no longer be edited.
- As long as the call is open, you may un-submit your proposal if you
wish to edit it further, or even delete it.
- Once the call's deadline for submission has been passed, the user
may no longer submit a proposal. Be sure to submit your proposal
before the deadline!
Display your proposals
- The number of your unsubmitted proposals is displayed on a yellow
background in the top menu. If there is no such yellow marker, your
proposals, if any, have all been submitted.
- To list all your proposals, click the item "My proposals" in the